GEEK!, in association with Alex Ward Web Services, is now running it’s latest competition. This time, you can win £15 to spend on Amazon.co.uk.
To enter, simply fill in the form below and like Alex Ward Web Services on Facebook – it’s that simple. You’ve got until midnight on Friday 9th November to enter – rules are at the bottom of this post as normal!
This competition has now ended.
- To have a chance of winning, you must like Alex Ward Web Services on Facebook (click the link above and then “Like”) and then fill in the form above.
- You must be a UK resident and at least 13 years of age to enter this competition or claim the prize.
- You can only enter this competition once. Multiple entries will not be counted and may result in disqualification.
- You must supply valid and correct information in the competition form when filling out your entry. Failure to do so will mean we can’t contact you if you win.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition closes at 23.59hrs on Friday 9th November 2012. The winner of the competition will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing (although GEEK! will try to issue the result as quickly as possible after competition closure).
- Each entry will be assigned a number and random.org will be used to find and verify a winner. Our result is final – no discussion or debate will be made.
- GEEK! reserves the right to check that the Facebook page was liked when finding a winner.
- By entering you agree that, if you win, your name may be published on GEEK! and/or the Alex Ward Web Services website.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 72 hours of being alerted, a new winner will be found with random.org.
- If, for any reason, the prize becomes unavailable, it will be substituted with another prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- GEEK! and Alex Ward Web Services will not use any information gathered from this competition for any reason other than finding a winner to the competition.