3 (Three) UK Mobile has today introduced free texts and internet to users topping up. It looks like a really nice addition to pay as you go on Three and has definately made me glad to be on Three.
From today (June 2nd 2009), 3 are giving away free texts and internet usage every time you top up.
Here’s how it goes…
From now on, you get 150MB of free internet access with every top up no matter how big or small. You must use it within 90 days.
This is how it goes:
- Top up £5 and you’ll get 25 free texts to use within 90 days. You can only top up by £5 online.
- Top up £10 and you’ll get 300 free texts to use within 90 days. Top up online and you’ll get an extra 300 texts (meaning 600 in total).
- Top up £15 and you’ll get 500 free texts to use within 90 days. Top up online and you’ll get an extra 500 texts (meaning 1000 in total).
- Top up £20 and you’ll get 1000 free texts to use within 90 days. Top up online and you’ll get an extra 1000 texts (meaning 2000 in total).
- Top up £25 and you’ll get unlimited free texts to use within 90 days, whether you top up in a shop or online.
It’s so amazing and I’m very happy about it. It almost makes Pay As You Go better value than contract now! The best bit is that you get 90 days to use your free rewards, rather than the cruddy 30 days most mobile providers give.
I can’t get over how good it is and am trying to top up now to get my first reward! Thanks 3!