It crossed my mind a few days ago that GEEK! hasn’t run a single competition since the site was launched in 2008. Well – today that’s going to change! This is our first ever competition – and there’s £20 to spend on Amazon.co.uk up for grabs!
To enter, simply like GEEK! on Facebook (go to the page and click ‘Like’ or use the ‘Like’ button below) and then fill in the form underneath.
This competition has now ended. Stay tuned for more throughout 2012.
The competition rules are below. This competition closes at 23:59 on March 16th (Friday!) – entries after then will NOT be counted. Good luck!
- To have a chance of winning, you must like GEEK! on Facebook (click the link above or the “like” button on the sidebar) and then fill in the form above.
- You must be a UK resident and at least 13 years of age to enter this competition. There are no other exclusions.
- You can only enter this competition once. Multiple entries will not be counted and may result in disqualification.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition closes at 23.59hrs on Friday 16th March 2012. The winner of the competition will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing.
- Each entry will be assigned a number and random.org will be used to find and verify a winner. Our result is final – no discussion or debate will be made.
- By entering, you agree that, if you win, your name may be published on GEEK!.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 72 hours of being alerted, a new winner will be found with random.org.
- If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable, it will be substituted with another prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- GEEK! will not use any information gathered from this competition for any reason other than finding a winner to the competition.
Competition also listed on ThePrizeFinder – UK Competitions