It’s competition time again! We’ve got another £15 Amazon.co.uk voucher up for grabs – ideal for if you’ve been saving up to buy some new tech (although you can spend it on whatever you want!).
To enter, simply fill in the form below and like GEEK! on Facebook – it’s that simple. You’ve got until Friday 18th September to enter – rules are at the bottom of this post as normal!
Hopefully this goes without saying, but you can enter even if you’ve previously entered GEEK! competitions and/or if you already like GEEK! on Facebook.
Competition has now closed – results will be announced soon! Thanks for your entries.
Congratulations to Judith Hamilton who won the £15 Amazon voucher. Your prize has now been sent to you.
It’s back! Win £15 to spend on Amazon.co.uk with GEEK!. Simply fill in the form below for your chance to back a £15 Amazon voucher.
To enter, simply fill in the form below and like GEEK! on Facebook – it’s that simple. You’ve got until midnight on Saturday 28th February 2015 to enter – rules are at the bottom of this post as normal!
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to Amanda Wright who won this time.
- To have a chance of winning, you must like GEEK! on Facebook (click the link above and then “Like”) and then fill in the form above.
- You must be a UK resident and at least 13 years of age to enter this competition or claim the prize.
- You can only enter this competition once. Multiple entries will not be counted and may result in disqualification.
- You must supply valid and correct information in the competition form when filling out your entry. Failure to do so will mean we can’t contact you if you win.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The competition closes at 23.59hrs on Saturday 28th February 2015. The winner of the competition will be notified by email within 14 days of the competition closing (although GEEK! will try to issue the result as quickly as possible after competition closure).
- Each entry will be assigned a number and random.org will be used to find and verify a winner. Our result is final – no discussion or debate will be made.
- GEEK! reserves the right to check that the Facebook page was liked when finding a winner.
- By entering you agree that, if you win, your name may be published on GEEK!.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 72 hours of being alerted, a new winner will be found with random.org.
- If, for any reason, the prize becomes unavailable, it will be substituted with another prize of equal or greater value. No cash alternative will be offered.
- GEEK! and Alex Ward Web Services will not use any information gathered from this competition for any reason other than finding a winner to the competition.
Congratulations to our latest competition winner – Allison van der Vliet – who won £15 to spend on the iTunes store. Your prize will be with you shortly!
Stay tuned for our next competition which is due towards the end of the Summer. If you’d like to suggest a prize for the draw, please head to our Facebook page.
Yes – it’s competition time again! This time, we’re giving away a £15 iTunes gift voucher for you to spend anywhere on the iTunes store. Whether you’re looking to stock up on some new music or just want to grab some cool apps for your iPhone, iPod or iPad – this is the competition for you.
As with the last competition – all you need to do to enter is simply like GEEK! on Facebook (go to the page and click ‘Like’) and then fill in the form underneath.
This competition has now ended. Thanks to everyone who entered.
We have a winner for our £20 Amazon.co.uk competition we ran back in February. Congratulation to Vicky Haddock who scooped up the prize. Enjoy your spending spree!
Stay tuned to GEEK! over 2012 for more competitions and, of course, the usual tech news and reviews. Thanks to everyone who entered this time – better luck next time it wasn’t you who won!